Let's face it, technology is now increasingly a part of our everyday lives, and even more so in business. Whether it be the mobile phone your customers call you on, your email, websites or software used to operate your business. Ask yourself the question - what would I do if I wasn't able to use my computer to access files? Or if your website went down, how much would it cost your business if you suffered a cyber-attack?
Increasingly cyber insurance is becoming one of the most important insurances a business can protect itself with, especially if you are an online retailer. Moynahans Insurance can help you to protect yourself against cyber extortion, hacker damage, privacy protection, and cyber liability. We have access to a suite of specialist insurance packages to cover you and your business against cyber-crime and the new data privacy legislation.
Some of the coverage offered includes:
- Breach response services – notification services, call centre services, credit monitoring services and identity theft resolution services
- Costs to restore – research, replace, restore or recollect software and any electronic data due to a network attack
- Business interruption – includes net profit or loss and extra expenses as a result of a network attack
- Third party liability – related to privacy of personal information, corporate information, media and social media, which is important for any client information you may hold.
- Hacker theft cover – fraudulent or erroneously paid funds
- Breach consultation services – legal, forensic and public relations assistance when you need it most
- Network extortion coverage – costs to avoid, defend or preclude extortion as a result of a network security failure
- Data forensic expenses – costs incurred to investigate, examine and analyse your computer network
We have access to large insurers and specialist insurers for those hard to place insurance covers. Freeing up your capital by offering and arranging premium funding options is one of the ways that Moynahans Insurance can add value to you and your business and help free up your cash-flow.