Unmanned Aviation Vehicle / Drone Operator's Insurance
We are seeing increasing uses for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones. They are being used in many industries including media/film, agriculture, real estate, construction, logistics and emergency response. UAV operator's insurance is designed to provide a tailored solution that can cover a range of risks that your business can encounter when operating or licensing the service of UAVs and drones.
UAV operator's insurance can provide your business with comprehensive cover addressing a number of specific risks associated with the use of UAVs including, cover for damage to the UAV itself (hull), third party liability, statutory liability and cover for privacy breaches.
Some of the coverage benefits can include:
- A tailored UAV specific wording to cover the aviation risks presented.
- Cover for the complete operating system, including airframe, payload, launch station, UAV spare parts and ground control station.
- We are able to package up with other lines of insurance such as employer’s liability, cyber liability, and professional indemnity to provide a broad cover.
- Offer extensions to cover statutory liability and liability stemming from privacy issues regarding the use of UAVs.
- Ability to cover damage to UAVs whilst in transit.
At Moynahans Insurance Services we are able to work with you to assess and evaluate your insurance needs and provide you with the options that best suit these needs. We have access to specialist insurers to place insurance covers as well as offering and arranging premium funding options to free up your capital. This is just one of the ways that we can help to add value to your business.