There are many types of insurance that come under a trade's insurance pack. Some tradies only want public liability insurance. Others might also want to cover their staff, tools and vehicles. Moynahans Insurance Services will tailor the right insurance package for you, whether you’re a carpenter, electrician, plumber, builder, painter or bricklayer through to a general handyman. We cover all trades.
As part of the PSC Connect Group, we have access to specialist trades insurance solutions at very competitive prices. Some of the products we can offer are:
- Mobile plant and tools: covers the cost of replacing lost or stolen tools and mobile plant to keep your business running.
- Income protection: pays a monthly benefit if you are unable to work due to injury or illness.
- Public liability: covers you for damage or injury caused to other property due to negligence. We can provide options to include faulty workmanship.
- Commercial motor insurance: protection for your utes and vans. We can also include loss of use and hire vehicle extensions to accommodate your business requirements.
- Professional indemnity: covers you for damage or injury caused to others due to your advice, errors or omissions. Particularly important if your business includes signing off work.
We have access to large insurers and specialist insurers for those hard to place insurance covers. Freeing up your capital by offering and arranging premium funding options is one of the ways that Moynahans Insurance can add value to you and your business and help free up your cash-flow.